Folks, I'd like to bring to your notice that I'm currently predisposed to reviewing movies that etch a niche for themselves in my heart. However, I'm willing to partake in reviewing movies and anime of your choice on request. Just comment and consider it done! :) Please be mindful that I'm not easily riveted and have very low tolerance for trite. Peace.
Popular Posts
-
Given a choice, I'd pick PS3 over Xbox 360, poems over songs, drama over action, anime over movies. But there's one thing that co...
-
The realm of anime is what I earnestly wish my waking life would be like. I could walk, spout badass one liners, c...
-
I t's a fine evening to venture on blogging. The weather's amiable and it's surprisingly cool...
-
W hile old school anime fans may pronounce One Piece, Naruto and Bleach as the collective quintessence of shounen anim...
-
“The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colors in your mind." ...
-
A s the folks at tinseltown deviate from producing movies with intriguing plots and artistic eminence, and complacently in...
-
T hree years ago, on the same date, my life transcended to lofty heights. Out of the 7 billion that walked the earth, ...
-
W ith the profusion of anime shows that focus on intense action, you'd be barking up the wrong tree if you reckon that a m...
-
"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of...
-
WARNING: Delving into gothic territory!! When I breathe my last and they bury me in the soft, brown earth, Stay behind when all h...
No comments:
Post a Comment