It's a fine evening to venture on blogging. The weather's amiable and it's surprisingly cool for a summer day. As I lay in my dorm bed with legs outstretched and my back reclined against the wall, I'm thrilled to write my first blog. Alright, here's something about me that you ought to know in order to invest time and interest in reading my blogs to come.
They call me Shaan. At least most of them. Though one can easily mistake me for an eccentric individual or a hipster according to your lexicon, it can safely be said that I'm just a simple man with complex tastes; I'm fascinated by martial arts as much as I am by poetry and other forms of literature. I love watching anime and quality cinema as much as I love cycling. You get the idea. I've tastes that don't necessarily complement one another, but if you sum them up they form an interesting amalgam. I'm very passionate about writing in general. It makes me wonder why I never considered blogging in all these years. The answer is just a matter of indolence. I get bored very easily and I'm quite positive that I hold the record for yawning the most number of times in a lecture. If I'm not inspired enough to do something, I would think twice before displacing a finger.
So, to consolidate my hobbies, I love listening to music, singing, writing poetry, reading novels from time to time, hardcore gaming, watching good movies/anime etc. I'll have you know that I'll be reviewing movies/anime, music albums and games in my blogs, in addition to writing random stuff. I promise they'd be insightful and would make a good read.
There's nothing like spending such a pleasant evening sprawled in bed, texting my lady love to no end. I hope I've painted as authentic a picture of me in your minds. It's time for me to sign off now. Peace fellas!

I like how you write. Can we be friends? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat if I told you that we're more than just friends?? ;D I'm glad you like my first blog baby.. You're my everything! <3
Delete:-********* Love you!
DeleteNice Introduction buddy i think you choose ur carrier in literature than Information Technology buddy :)
ReplyDeleteGee thanks dude.. Have miles to go.. ^_^
Delete